Followers

Friday, June 13, 2014

Card Making Challenge #11 - Thank You

It comes around too quickly, time for another Card Making Challenge, DUE: Friday 13th June - LOL, yes today!

This time round is a Sketch Layout Challenge which has a funky geometric concept.




So here is the card I managed to do last night to make it just in time!

LOL, a slight diversion from the sketch, but not enough to see that it is there!


Ohhh love Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White together.

Now, because it's not the 1st of July, I can only list what I used and not link it to my Online Store.

I have used 3, yes 3 new Stamp Sets - Bloom with Hope (keep telling you I love this!), Work of Art and Something to Say. Along with the Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilities.......

Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.


Thanks for looking,


Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! Supplies HERE