Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

Card Making Challenge #12

Wow, can't believe it's time for another Card Making Challenge, LOL, well it was due on Friday 27th June!
I did get it done and entered in plenty of time though. - it's my blog posts that I am having a bit of trouble keeping up with!

This is the round 12 Sketch Layout.




and here's my card

I have used the new Stamp Set Bloom with Hope (LOL, did you know I love this set!) and Trust God.
Also my new Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blendabilities.......and retired ribbons which I used the new Fast Fuse adhesive on - awesome for holding the ribbon to the card stock!


Don't forget, TODAY is the last day for both the 2013-2014 Annual Catalogue and the Occasions Mini - double check that you have what you want and place your order for what you haven't now before you kick yourself tomorrow!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB




Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store