Thursday, June 5, 2014

Chocolate Thank You Treat Pouch

At our last SU Demo Team Meet last month, Chrissie showed us this gorgeous treat pouch and how simple it was to make using just one sheet of the Paper Stack packs.

The perfect size for a Freddo!

Using the 2012-2013 In Colors and Print Poetry Paper Stack which co-ordinates perfectly, I made up the remaining papers I had which amounted to 38!!!
LOL, not all with a chocie in yet as I admit I did taste test a few to make sure they were safe to give away!  The lengths I go to to protect my customers.

Anyway, here's some that have choices in.


And to show you the cute size


How awesome are they! The best part is you can make them up and store them flat until you are ready to use.

These colours and the paper stack used are only with us until the end of the month, or until sold out, so if you're thinking you would love to make these, place your order now, and get a few freebies from me while you're at it!

These are going out with this month's customer orders and the new Catalogue! Not long now......

Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.



My Retiring List Special for you if you place an order on-line between 30th May and 6th June, 2014
Using this Hostess Code:  ERCHDD9G
(this is my own personal special and not available through any other Demonstrator)
I will send you a FREE surprise grab bag gift in the mail!  
·         Gifts range from Spool of Ribbon, Pearls, Adhesives, Sample DSP Pack...... 
·         (grab bag values range from $6.95 - $15.95) 
·          You will receive one grab bag for EVERY $100 you order!
After you place an order, simply email me to request your GRAB BAG(S)

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! Supplies HERE