Followers

Monday, June 2, 2014

Early Fathers Dad Card

Never to early to start getting cards ready to be sent....Fathers Day will be here before we know it.
LOL, especially seeing as we will have all these new products that will be needing to be tested.

Anyways, I was asked to make a couple of Father's Day cards for a co-worker and here is one of the ones I came up with.


I think Baked Brown Sugar and Calypso Coral go quite well together.

The Morning Post Alphabet stamp set will be retiring at the end of the month so if it's on your list, grab it now while you can as items are now while stocks last and they are going very very fast.

Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.





My Retiring List Special for you if you place an order on-line between 30th May and 6th June, 2014
Using this Hostess Code:  ERCHDD9G
(this is my own personal special and not available through any other Demonstrator)
I will send you a FREE surprise grab bag gift in the mail!  
·         Gifts range from Spool of Ribbon, Pearls, Adhesives, Sample DSP Pack...... 
·         (grab bag values range from $6.95 - $15.95) 
·          You will receive one grab bag for EVERY $100 you order!
After you place an order, simply email me to request your GRAB BAG(S)

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB


Please order your Stampin' Up! Supplies HERE