Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Fabulous Work of Art Chocolate Box

I've got to say I LOVE my Envelope Punch Board !!!

Now I don't use it very often to make envelopes as such, but more like boxes, Chocolate boxes to be more specific!!!

So with this in mind, and my hubby's very very special Birthday, I bought him a couple of blocks of chocolate and got to work with my EPB and the NEW Lullaby DSP and Work of Art Stamp Set (Sneak Peek alert!).


How nice is the new Hello Honey In Color (Card stock, ink pad, ribbon, DSP) - and how well is it all co-ordinated!


I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch which is in the current Occasions Mini Catalogue, but is carrying over to the new catalogue...yay!

And to hold it all together, I used the NEW Fast Fuse Tape Dispenser.........Oh My Goodness - I have soooooo many new goodies to play with that I will be showing you more fab projects.

LOL, because I used so many new products, you will have to wait until July 1st to order them...... so start marking your catalogue with those wish list items. Message me if you'd like to know the numbers for your wish list. 

Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.



Thanks for looking,


Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! Supplies HERE