Thursday, June 12, 2014

Let Your Hair Down Chocolate Box

So here is the other Chocolate Box I made for hubby's very very special Birthday.

Again using my Envelope Punch Board and the NEW Lullaby DSP, but this time I used the NEW Let Your Hair Down (Hostess) Stamp Set (Sneak Peek alert!).


LOL, if you're thinking the bellyband doesn't look quite like the Coastal Cabana colour in the DSP you would be right! I actually used Bermuda Bay instead. Yep, idiotitis set in, I had not realised until I went to take the photo and thought to myself that something was not quite right........hmmmmmm, it still works though.

This one is larger but thinner than the other one.
Both super easy to make with the Envelope Punch Board - have you got your's yet?

I will be doing a class with this in September, just in time for Father's Day! so keep an eye out for details later.


Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.

Thanks for looking,


Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! Supplies HERE