Followers

Friday, June 20, 2014

My Team Downline gifts

With the new catalogue about to begin, I thought it would be nice to give my Team a Happy New Catalogue Gift!!

As you know I have been playing with my new goodies and I can tell you that you will love them as much as me.....hehehe, here's that Bloom with Hope (Hostess) stamp again!

Seriously, how great does it look heat embossed!

Now, the tag I did all by myself....lol, yes I can do things for myself, but the card was CASE'd from Kristeen, as per my original blog post (8th June) showing the set using the new In Colors.

I recreated the card stock sample page for my girls as a reference. I know when you start out it can be a bit daunting on what to get first. And nothing worse than a customer asking what it looks like but you haven't had a chance to get it yet. This way the girls have a little bloom of each colour they can use as a sampler page at workshops, and for themselves!

Added with a cute bookmark for their catalogue using some new new colours, new ribbon, new stamps - samples to show off already.
Just a small gift, but one that I hope makes them feel inspired and appreciated.

Don't forget until the end of this month, you can join my team too for just $85.00!

Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.


Thanks for looking,


Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! Supplies HERE