Monday, June 2, 2014

Pretty In Pink Classy Gift Bag

Ever wondered what to do with all the retired stuff you have in your stash?

If you do some blog surfing, and we all do right!, you will come up with some gems like this one!

Elaine Jackson - aka Papercraft Button has this gorgeous tutorial to make her Classy Gift Bag, link here so you can make one yourself.

Here's my bag using the retired Pretty In Pink 12x12 DSP, card stock and button. 
For a contrast with the flowers, I used Pink Pirouette (still current) and the Strawberry Slush stretch ribbon for handles.



And of course as she showed how to make the wee one, I had to make it too!
I used the retired Season Of Style Paper Stack paper for this one.
Here it is with the big bag so you get to see the size difference.


You can of course make these with new product or retired, or any that you have in your stash, and the recipient will love your creativity and style when you give it away. 

I'm going to make a set of cards for mine and give it as an 80th Birthday Gift in August for one of my Aunts. 
Don't you love it when you get to use your stash up and organise yourself ahead of time with the birthdays.


My Retiring List Special for you if you place an order on-line between 30th May and 6th June, 2014
Using this Hostess Code:  ERCHDD9G
(this is my own personal special and not available through any other Demonstrator)
I will send you a FREE surprise grab bag gift in the mail!  
·         Gifts range from Spool of Ribbon, Pearls, Adhesives, Sample DSP Pack...... 
·         (grab bag values range from $6.95 - $15.95) 
·          You will receive one grab bag for EVERY $100 you order!
After you place an order, simply email me to request your GRAB BAG(S)

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! Supplies HERE