Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2014

#stampingsunday - Bloom with Hope

Here is a set of cards I made tonight using the new In Colors.
I cased the card from Kristeen and am using it for today's #stampingsunday.
As you know I normally join in the challenge with the stamp set nominated. I didn't have last weeks so didn't join in, and although I do have this weeks, I wanted to make these cards so I am going it alone.....LOL!


 Using the new Hostess set - Bloom with Hope....I have to warn you, I love this set!


I have heat embossed with White both the flower stamp and the saying.

Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE