Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

#stampingsunday - For you

For today's #stampingsunday, I used the Apothecary Art stamp set.

I've had this one in my collection for some time but admit I very rarely use it.
I found the For You saying to be a perfect size and image for what I was after.

I've made matching Gift Card holder and Post It Notes holder.




I've used the darkest Coastal Cabana Blendabilities Marker on this retired clear brad so I could have a close finish to the Pool Party card stock - I think it's come out well!


I've decided to stop the list and links to my shop of what I have used because quite frankly it takes a fair bit of time and no-one is using it, so I get no advantage from doing it except to make it easier for you to recreate what I've done and order from your own demo.

I will also over the next few months decide if I will continue with my blog or just to make postings on my Facebook page and free up some more time to craft just for me.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store