Sunday, June 15, 2014

#stampingsunday - Perfect Pennants

I combined one of my swaps with today's #stampingsunday challenge.

We had to use the Perfect Pennants stamp set, and I combined this with the Masking Tape Technique.
I made two cards and as you can see, no two will be the same, which is great as you can get a slightly different background effect. I love it!




A close up of the butterfly.


I got the idea for the butterfly from the current Project on my Stampin' Up! Website - go on over and check it out - plenty of great projects for you to try!

Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE