Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Work of Art cards # 1

I have been busy playing with my new products I was able to preorder.

Here's a few of the cards I made with the new Work of Art Stamp Set.

I have been inspired by the many many cards I've seen posted over the Internet.

The first one is using the new Tangelo Twist card stock, ink and ribbon.
I have stamped the stamp once and then again a second time before inking up to have the lighter shade - very nice effect.
The bud is a retired Pumpkin Pie Brad.


This second one is just stamping the once and leaving some white space there.
I have used Tangelo Twist again with Baked Brown Sugar.
Unfortunately they retired these buttons and stretch ruffled ribbon a few days ago.



Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store