Friday, August 15, 2014

August Birthday Cards

Here are the cards I made for the Ladies at the Nursing Home where I work who are celebrating their birthdays this month.

Whilst only 3 Ladies have birthday's in August, I made 5 Cards using last years InColors which are still current for this year.

Now before you ask about the men - none of the Resident's I care for in my sections actually are having birthdays this month.

Baked Brown Sugar

Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush

 Pistachio Pudding and Coastal Cabana

Actually, only 2 of the Ladies are getting these due to one turning 95.
I think that deserves a special card. I will show you that one later when the big day has come.

The stamp set used is Gifts of Kindness. I also give them a little fun size dairy milk chocolate in a little box.

One lady has her's and was thrilled that I was so thoughtful, and impressed that I made it myself.
You know it really is not much, but to our Resident's, as in other Homes I'm sure, it might be everything!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB