Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

August Twinchies

I thought I'd show you the two Twinchie's I made for this month's swaps.

They basically are the same with slight variations - I mean a 2 inch square is not too much to play with is it!

On both of them I have used my Blendabilities to colour the card stock flower, and then just my normal markers to colour the clay flower.
Because the clay is soooooo  light, I am able to give the Twinchie some depth without it costing me the earth to post!


I wanted a different saying on my second one, but due to the small size to work with, I ended up cutting it into 3 and gluing on.  I think this one is my favourite.


The 2 inch backing is another Project Life card cut to size and then I used my aqua pen to give the flowers a washed type of look!

Ok, now to think of something for next month!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB