Monday, August 18, 2014

Awesome HK Grumpy

There's a great challenge to do over at SVG Cutting Files - Anything with Fall Colors. 

I bought the Trapezoid Card file from them and took the opportunity to use the Exclusive Hello Kitty Grumpy file I got (one of many) from participating in the Hello Kitty Blog Hop a few months back.


I used Stampin' Up! Early Espresso and Tangelo Twist card stock as my main colours.
The background is the Hardwood stamp and the sentiment is from Show & Tell 1 photopolymer set that was limited a few months back.

Ok, so apart from realizing I put the ears on wrong, what do you think!
I love her!!!!

I am loving the style of this card base too, so look out for more as I work my way through my SVG Cutting Files!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB