Followers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

CPC 38 - Spirits Bright!

The Card Challenge over at Craft Project Central is a real challenge this month!

I had to read the instructions 3 times because I was sure it must be mistaken.......3" x 12" and score at 6"... man that sounds like a wee card!

Well, those dimensions were right, and yes it's a wee card.
A very cute wee card none the less and a fabulous sketch challenge to go with it.

                                         038a

Anyways, I turned it on it's side and created this


Awesome card I must say!!!!! I think I outdid myself.....LOL, ok maybe a bit far, but isn't it just so cute!

I have used all things NEW!
Card stock is the new Incolor Hello Honey, DSP is new Lullaby.
See the new Gold ribbon! (least fav bit of the card as it just doesn't want to sit right).
Stamp sets Making Spirits Bright and Get Your Santa On. How cool is that name for  stamp set, and it's a photopolymer one too.
And again with the new Blendabilities - Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.

Think I'm going to make some Christmas tags whilst I'm in the Christmas mood!
Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB