Followers

Friday, August 22, 2014

Join my team today!!!!!



Super exciting news from the home office! 
The Short & Sweet recruiting promotion is here! It IS short: It only lasts from 22-29 August. And it IS sweet: 
All new Stampin' Up! demonstrators who sign up in this period will receive $255 worth of product in their starter Kits for just $169 ! 
There's nothing better than getting extra Starter Kit product for your dollar!

The Starter Kit is fully customisable. You choose up to $235 $255 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products for only $169. 
You will also receive a business supplies pack, containing materials you need to run your business (valued at $80).

But act now, because this sweet deal only lasts until 29 August!

I'd love to welcome you to my team of Demonstrators.
Any questions? Feel free to ask me, I'm only too happy to help.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB