Friday, August 1, 2014

Kindness Gift Set

Here is the perfect gift for any lady to carry around in their bag!!!

A gorgeous DVD case with a matching notebook and a pen.



Because the DSP and sentiment is all in behind the plastic sleeve, nothing is sticking out to get caught! and you will not be caught with nothing in your bag to write down that important on the go thought - like, get more chocolate, hmmmmm pick up bottle of wine on way home, don't forget the kids at daycare!!
LOL, I have only done that the once, and to my credit, I was only about 50 meters past the turnoff before I remembered. In my defense I had just finished the day at work and given that my son was only 7 months old and teething, I was a wee bit tired!!!!! It may have been 16 years ago but I remember it as if it was yesterday.


Anyway, remember the cases come in a pack of 4, so let the gift packaging start so you are ready for the Christmas period by being able to relax and enjoy the time.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB