Followers

Monday, August 25, 2014

Late Night Stamper Treasure Hunt Blog Hop starts September 1st !!!!

I'm super pleased with myself - I have finished my project for the Late Night Stamper Treasure Hunt Blog Hop which starts September 1st.



What is this you ask? Let me tell you, you will not want to miss it.
It is a Hop that you follow around and get a clue on each one as to their chosen product in the current Stampin' Up! catalogues. There will be a picture of the clue and a description and maybe some projects using the product we picked. 
There will be a list on each blog of the participating blogs in the Treasure Hunt. 
This list will be updated from the start of 1st September, to the end of sign up period 1st October. 
I will update the list  as needed. 
This Hop goes until the 15th of November so don't think you have to get it all done in one session.
Last hop had 50 blogs to hop around ....... that's a lot of inspiration and a very good way to get a clear idea on what you can create with our products.

Over 12 weeks, we will all post projects each week to showcase the fabulous products available to you.

Don't forget, if you would like to buy any Stampin' Up! products and don't already have a Demonstrator, you can order anytime though my online store, or email me.

At the end, email me a list of all the blog's and what the answer to their clue is so you will be in the running to win some great Stampin' Up! products - absolutely FREE.

Even though I am the only Australian Demonstrator on board (hopefully some more will join up), you will need to answer the clues for everyone, but email your answers to me to be in running for a prize as we cannot ship products outside our country. 
So this time round you will not miss out on getting a prize! as only the correct Australian entries will go into the draw.  

Hope this all makes sense - come back September 1st and see what I have made and get my clue!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB