Tuesday, August 5, 2014

SIL Card Challenge - Congratulations

I love using my Cameo cutter for my crafting. I show you many items I make with it using vinyl.

In one of the FB groups I am in, the challenge was set to make a card using only the Cameo and must be the colours of Purple, Silver or Grey, and could have White or Black in addition.

So with the Challenge set, I set about going through the copious files I have to find something I could make. Anyways, I came across this file. I did actually think it was a card until I cut it and discovered that not to be the case! 
As you can see it is easily converts to an easel file, so all was good.


You know me, why make one when I can make two, right!!!!




 Ok, so I think I nailed the challenge! and what awesome cards!

I used Wisteria Wonder and Smoky Slate as my colours.
Now the Congratulations Tag file with flower is totally Cameo so I got that covered.
The easel card base was using my SU Circle framelits and Big  Shot, and the easel holder was a SU punch.

Anyways, I just have to decide which one to give to one of my ladies who turns 95 in a week - I know she will love it!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB