Sunday, August 31, 2014

Spring FREEBIE !!!

Spring has arrived, and what better way to celebrate than to offer a FREEBIE to my online customers!!!!

If you spend $50 or more at my online shop from today until the end of September, I will send you a FREE Lucky Stars Embossing Folder! Just released in the new Holiday Catalogue.



You'll thank your lucky stars that you've got this great pattern for cards and decorations. Folder size: 4-1/2" x 6-3/16." Use with Texture Boutique or Big shot and Standard Cutting Pads.

When placing your order, don't forget to use the Hostess Code BBGBWBS2 so I can get your FREEBIE Lucky Stars Embossing Folder out to you. This will be sent to you separately from myself.


This is an offer that I am offering to my online customers, and is only available through myself and having me as your selected Demonstrator.

Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store, or email me for a time and date for your party!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB