Followers

Friday, September 19, 2014

25 & Counting Christmas Advent Calendar

When I saw the Tiny Treat Boxes in the new Occasions catalogue, I just knew I had to finally make my 25 & Counting Christmas Advent Calendar.

You get 25 of these tiny boxes for just $11.95, can't beat that really can you.

There is a new set called 25 Days that you can purchase, however I already own the 25 & Counting set from a few years back so could not justify buying it. Plus, I hadn't actually inked this set up myself yet!!!! OMG, yes I know.......well I have inked it up now and here is my cute set!


I have also used the Adhesive strip from the Tag A Bag accessory kit, and last years retired Bag kit, as well as the Washi Tape from the Project Life Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack.
So you see, I have actually done pretty well in using some old with new!


If you'd like to recreate the project yourself and don't have the 25 & Counting set, you could easily use the new 25 Days set, or any number / Christmas stamp sets that you  have on hand.

If you haven't already got the Tiny Treat Boxes or other supplies, and don't have an existing Australian Demonstrator, I'd love to become your Demonstrator and assist you with your crafting needs. Place an order at anytime, anywhere in Australia by clicking on the Shop with Angie tab above.

Here are the products I used to make my Advent Calendar boxes.

Remember my special offer for the month of September when placing your order, using the Hostess Code BBGBWBS2.
All orders of $50, or more placed through my Online store will get a FREE Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, which I will send out to you separately.




Orders may be placed online anytime on my Stampin’ Up! Store, or email me for a time and date for your party!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB