Monday, September 29, 2014

CPC39 - One Of A Kind

I just got this gorgeous retired Stampin' Up! stamp set called I Am... off Ebay and just had to use it.

With one day to go on Craft Project Central's Card Challenge, I decided I would use the sketch and see how I go.

This is the sketch
039

And here's my entry


I just love the new Blackberry Bliss In Color - so deep and rich.
I have used the debossed side of the card stock to bring out the honeycomb features better with the DSP.
Now isn't that saying just awesome!!!!!! I am going to have some fun with using this stamp set.

Orders may be placed online anytime,  anywhere in Australia on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB