Followers

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hershey Treat Holder

Do you own the Envelope Punch Board yet?



You can do sooooo much more with this punch board than just making envelopes.

Here's a Hershey Treat holder I made using the new All Is Calm DSP and Oh My Goodies stamp set.




The tag I made with the Scallop Tag Topper punch and Deco Labels Framelits.


Now that is one great gift to give just to put a smile on someone face isn't it!


Here is a list of what I used if you'd like to recreate the projects yourself. 
If you haven't already got the Envelope Punch Board or other supplies, and don't have an existing Demonstrator, I'd love to assist you with your crafting needs. 
Place an order at anytime, anywhere in Australia by clicking on the Shop with Angie tab above.


Remember for the month of September when placing your order, use the Hostess Code BBGBWBS2.
All orders of $50 or more placed through my Online store will get a FREE Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, which I will send out to you separately.




Orders may be placed online anytime,  anywhere in Australia on my Stampin’ Up! Store

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB