Followers

Friday, September 26, 2014

September Twinchies

Here are the 2 Twinchie's I made for this months swap.

Remember, a twinchie is a 2" x 2" square piece of art.......oh so cute when you get it right, LOL, and just a disaster when it goes wrong! Hmmmmmm, how do I know?

I do challenge you to have a go at making one these, they are not as easy as they look.

Sorry about the picture quality but as it is now on the other side of the world I can't take the photo again.......now be kind, beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all!



Again, I have used old with new on both of these, so if you want to know exactly and can't work it out, shoot me an email and I'll let you know.

I'm actually up to date with these little guys and have made my October swap already.....I think you will love it! But you will have to wait until they reach there destinations first.

Remember for the month of September when placing your order, use the Hostess Code BBGBWBS2.
All orders of $50 or more placed through my Online store will get a FREE Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, which I will send out to you separately.



Orders may be placed online anytime,  anywhere in Australia on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB