Friday, October 3, 2014

Bumper Dodgem Birthday Box Card

Here's a cute Box Card birthday I made for one of the resident's I care for.

He is a retired Carnival Rides Owner/Operator and after some questions during one of our many conversations, this is my design.

I have used a file from the SIL Store for the Dodgem Cars and my Stampin Up inks, card stock and stamp sets to complete it.






Whilst it's not perfect, I love how it came out.
Pleased to say that the gentleman in question loved it, as did his family when he showed it to them.

Now that is why we do what we love and love what we do isn't it!

Orders may be placed online anytime,  anywhere in Australia on my Stampin’ Up! Store or click any of the product images to go directly to the product page.

Thanks for looking.

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB