Friday, October 24, 2014

October Twinchies

Here are the 2 Twinchie's (2 inch square) I made for this months swap.

They have both ended up going to the same lady in Canada - only 2 weeks apart.
Hope she likes them, LOL, I normally only have to hope they like the one, so a bit of pressure on this time.

I must say that I love the first one, and had made a second to give to the Surprise Swap winner, but can't really send the one lady two of the same now can I!

Bonus for me as I normally only make the swap ones and send off, so this time I get to keep one.


So thinking cap went on and I had thought of sticking to the coffee theme, but them thought about the time of year and the fact that over on that side of the world they really celebrate Thanksgiving, so that's the theme I had in my head, and here's the Twinchie I ended up sending.



Orders may be placed online anytime, anywhere in Australia on my Stampin’ Up! Store.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB