Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall 2014 Late Night Stamper Treasure Hunt Blog Hop (Week 10)!

If you love Stampin' Up! and their products, visit the links below and keep track of each clue and where you found it
                    
You will need a clue from EACH blog listed below to enter the drawing for the Grand Prize!
Each Customer may enter with only ONE demonstrator - Please look for one living near you. 
If you live in Australia, then you send your email to me to enter.

Here is a photo of my clue
# 133324  page 221
(Scalloped Tag Topper Punch)

I made 6 of these Easel Tea Light Cards using the new Happy Hanukkah stamp set and retired Midnight Muse card stock and retired snowflake embellishment.






They are a fiddly card and not one that I would have a beginner make in a class. 
One on one class would be ok.

I truly love Midnight Muse and made sure I ordered a few packs of card stock before it retired.
But alas, I only got the one package of the lovely snowflakes so have picked wisely the projects to use them on.

May I suggest you open a Word Document and copy the list over onto it so that you can add your answer to each one - that way you won't miss any.......
If you live in Australia and have all your answers, send me an email and attach your list to be entered into the draw. It really is that easy! You have until November 15th to have your list to me.

If you haven't already got the Happy Hanukkah stamp set or other supplies, and don't have an existing Australian Demonstrator, I'd love to become your Demonstrator and assist you with your crafting needs. Place an order at anytime, anywhere in Australia by clicking on the Shop with Angie tab above.

So are you ready, lets go hopping!!!!!!

Click on the LNS Web Ring tab above for a list of all Blog Participants

Here are the current products I used to make my .




Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the Hop. Come back next week for new projects!

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB