Followers

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy New Year 2015!!!!

OMG.....I am ready for the New Year - Gifts made and ready to be given!!!!!
LOL, first time ever!

I am sooooooo pleased with how these came out that I am keeping one for myself! That's ok isn't it!
I am also using them as my entry into this month's Jaded Blossom Challenge.

I used Jaded Blossom's Happy New Year stamp set and Treat Tag Die.

So I started with the tag

Added that to a treat bag with some treats

Than popped those into a Wine Glass that I added a saying to 

Either way I love the tag no matter how it's dressed up!

 Just to give them out to a few lucky people and get ready to have a great New Year with my family.

Whatever you do for the New Year, may you be safe and enjoy good health.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB