Friday, December 19, 2014

Olaf Christmas 2014

You know that feeling when you think you have all your cards made and sent, and then you get an unexpected one!!!!!!

LOL, well I know that feeling, and as everyone knows I make cards, it's sort of expected to be given a handmade not bought one back.......so with that in mind, I was inspired by Cindy, one of the DT's over at SVG Cutting Files and the gift cards she made using the Olaf cut from the FROZEN Blog Hop that they recently had.

Anyways, I made my card and loved him so much that I made another ready to use as another card or to use as a Gift Bag Tag which I think would look lovely.



BTW........NO I have NOT seen the movie Frozen, and to be honest have no inclination to, but I do think Olaf is a cutie!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB