Saturday, January 31, 2015

Project Life Thank You cards

How easy is it to make cards using your Project life kits?
Well, let me tell you, it is exceptionally easy!!!!!

Here's a set that took me less than 10 minutes from start to finish!


My favourite one - Raspberry Ripple.


I have used all retired SU products as my bases and stamping.
I can't recall the Project Life kit name, but it is all black and white (Chalk style) with 2 different size cards. The larger cards have 5 of each design and the smaller one has 4 of each design.

I did have to trim just a bit off the PL card and round the corners.
LOL, I told myself I did not need the PL Corner punch, clearly now I do!
If you look closely at the right side (trimmed off part) you can see my corner punch is slightly smaller!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB