Thursday, February 5, 2015

Chinese New Year 2015 treats

I found a packet of Lucky Candy for Chinese New Year at my local Coles last week, so as you do, I thought, wow, I could make some great treats this year.
LOL, or as my hubby would say " No, that's just you!"

Anyway, here's what I came up with for a few of my previous resident's I cared for (I have changed work places) and I will be dropping them off tomorrow as I'm pretty busy the next few weeks.
I'm sure they will be ok to put them aside until the 19th.




Gorgeous! I actually had to test 2 of them so that I could use the wrapper for my candy boxes.
No really, don't they just look fabulous! I'm just hoping that that is a nice message on them.....guess I'll find out soon enough! 

Ohh, and the large box is for a very lovely lady and the men will get the candy wrapper boxes - only fair really.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB