Tuesday, February 3, 2015

FS2S2 Let It Go

Here's a fun page I did for the From Screen 2 Scrap Challenge (FS2S2) at Soul Scrappers this month.

February's inspiration is coming from the Movie Poster FROZEN.


In 1980, our schools Year 8 classes when to Canberra / Smiggens Hole and we had an awesome time......we went from Mount Isa (North West Queensland) to SNOW!!!!
I can tell you I have never, never been so cold and frozen in all my life!
LOL, what a miserable excuse for a snowman.......that thing took me ages just to get it to that stage!
I also recall I just about busted my jaw with that toboggan.
Wowser's - that was over 34 1/2 years ago!!!!

The "Let it Go" heading is from the Frozen Blog Hop I participated in with SVG Cutting Files Facebook group.

Why not come over and join in on the fun and create your own page while have a giggle like me remembering those days. Just click the link above, let me know if you have trouble.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB