Tuesday, February 24, 2015

PLxSU MYC14 Best Day Ever

This month's MYC challenge over at Soul Scrappers is to create a page about your pet.

I decided to make a Project Life page as I have had everything to create one for probably over a year(?) but haven't!!!

Now of course I would have to do my page on our sooky la la Bee Jay - he is such a special Greyhound and so loving and gentle........well, when he's not excited when you first get home, or thinks he's going for a walk that is, then it's vital you watch out for his lethal tail!!! 


Now you know I'm not much of a Scrapbooker, and I'll be honest, I don't think you will see many more PL pages from me. While they may be quicker, I do prefer the good old paper, glue and photo's as you really can add dimension, texture and the like.

Anyway, having said that, I'm pleased with Bee Jays page.



Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB