Thursday, March 26, 2015

CUCC40 Springtime

I am lucky enough to be on the Design Team again for Soul Scrappers and will now be hosting the Cooking Up Creations Challenge.

Here is my sample layout for my first challenge.

 I have used Flowers, Patterned Paper, Die Cuts and Butterflies.

Here is the recipe, and all you have to do is to pick at least 4 (more if you wish) elements of your choice.

1. flowers... a photo or just flowers
2. patterned paper
3. die cuts
4. washi tape
5. butterflies
6. border punch
7. journal tag
8. wooden flourishes

I have to say a big thank you to fellow Design Team member Mary for helping me with my first CUCC recipe and inspiration.

I would love to see what creations you can cook up for this challenge!

Not a member of Souls Scrappers, no problem, click on the link above or message me your email and I'll get an invite sent.

Remember that for every Challenge at Soul Scrappers, if there are 8 or more entries, everyone goes into the draw for a RAK Prize. How  cool is that!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB