Followers

Monday, April 6, 2015

SSQ26 Ekka Time 2011

Here's my entry into the Soul Scrapper Challenge over at Soul Scrappers.

This one is different to others in that we get given a "Theme" for signing up to, and then receive some bits an bobs in the post to create a layout with.
We are required to use all of the pieces sent - you can modify, colour, etc to suit your layout.

So this time the theme was TIME........

Here's my entry:


I am in the top picture on one of the rides.........looking closer at it, it appears that my leg is straight up in the air!!!!
LOL that is actually a prop of the ride behind me. Loved it when I saw it as it makes for a fun photo, which prompts the question before hopping on rides - have you got your mobile in a safe spot?
Nathan hopped on the ride with me and halfway through I heard and felt something in the foot of the carriage....YES, a certain son's mobile - well half of it anyway!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB