Followers

Friday, May 22, 2015

CUCC42 Brothers In Arms WW1

Time for my next Cooking Up Creations Challenge at Soul Scrappers.

This month we will let our picture tell the story........
My Recipe consists of your layout having the following ingredients:
  • NO visible journaling
  • Kraft/tan background
  • One photo only
  • at least One tag
  • Ribbon or twine
  • Leaves - stamping or embellishment
Here's my layout example:


This photo was taken in 1916 and is my FIL's 2 uncles Maverick & Morgan (brothers).
Sadly Morgan was killed in action in France a few short months after this photo was taken.

I scanned the original photo and had it printed off, and then I sanded around the edge.
I love that the speckles through the photo are because the photo is so old and aged by time.

I would love to see what creations you can cook up for this challenge!

Not a member of Souls Scrappers, no problem, click on the link above or message me your email and I'll get an invite sent.

Remember that for every Challenge at Soul Scrappers, if there are 8 or more entries, everyone goes into the draw for a RAK Prize. How  cool is that!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB