Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

CC42 Fancy Fold cards

Here's my entry into the latest Card Challenge over at Soul Scrappers.

This time we are making a Fancy Fold card - one a Birthday and the other for any occasion.
(Instructions given to make Fancy Fold Card base.)

The first one I made as per the instructions as in it is a normal Rectangle card - instructions are USA so not the same as our sizing, so I adjusted accordingly.

This is my "other occasion" card - Enjoy Life.

The stamps are from the Darkroom Door set Enjoy Life.
I love it - a sort of reflection card if you like.

The second card is a Heart Fancy Fold card, LOL, also not a birthday card, but an Anniversary card for my hubby next month!


Love them both and they are really easy to make - why not give them a try yourself!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB