Wednesday, July 22, 2015

CUCC44 Going Batty

Time for my next Cooking Up Creations Challenge at Soul Scrappers.


This month I thought we would have a FALL Colour theme.
Here is the recipe:
·        Something Orange
·        Distressed edge
·        Leaves – stamping or embellishment
·        Texture – paint, gesso, mist, etc
·        At least 6 jewels – pearls, enamel dots, rhinestones, etc

 Here is my layout:

I have used a lot of different products with this layout.

Scrap With Reach 12x12 PP called "Memory Lane", Prima's 6x6 "Time Travelers Memories",
Kaisercraft templates, Gesso, Gelato in "Solid Ink", Jaded Blossom "Fall Dies", Tim Holtz Dtsress Paint in "Rusty Hinge", SU Card stock and candy dots and my Title is from a Treasure Box file I purchased.

I would love to see what creations you can cook up for this challenge!

Not a member of Souls Scrappers, no problem, click on the link above or message me your email and I'll get an invite sent.

Remember that for every Challenge at Soul Scrappers, if there are 8 or more entries, everyone goes into the draw for a RAK Prize. How  cool is that!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB