Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2015

SSQ27 Road Trip

Here's my entry into the Soul Scrapper Quest Challenge over at Soul Scrappers.

We were given a theme of "Road Trip" and posted some bits and bobs to create a layout with.
We are required to use all of the pieces sent - you can modify, colour, etc to suit your layout.

Here's my entry:


I managed to use all my bits which surprised me.
I was inspired by another SS member's tag on one of her layouts (Rita) and used my muslin over my tag, adding colour using my Gelato's.I used my plumbers mesh as a mask with some 3D Gloss Gel and ink refill added for colour.My long strip of pp I cut into strips to take advantage of the strips as they match up with my photo.No journaling - will add at a later date.


Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB