Friday, August 21, 2015

CUCC45 Laura

Time for my next Cooking Up Creations Challenge at Soul Scrappers.

Something a bit different for some fun.........
This month I want your layout to include
  • Colour combo of Black, White and one other colour of your choice
  • Have a "Prop" in your photo 
  • At least 4 Stars
  • A ticket - can be big, small, stamped, die cut, whatever you like

Here is my layout:


A close up of my ticket - Love it!


I would love to see what creations you can cook up for this challenge!

Not a member of Souls Scrappers, no problem, click on the link above or message me your email and I'll get an invite sent.

Remember that for every Challenge at Soul Scrappers, if there are 8 or more entries, everyone goes into the draw for a RAK Prize. How  cool is that!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB