Friday, October 2, 2015

Noel Tile

How do you like my new look Blog?

I love the freshness of it - it's good to change things every now and then!

Anyways, here's another Tile I finished for Christmas - Noel.


This is a very large tile that I wasn't too sure what to do with as it is very heavy!
It's actual approx 16" x 16" - each letter tile is 6" x 6" so that gives you idea of the size.

As you know, I've falling in love with alcohol inks on my tiles, so even though this one was a Matt tile, it still worked!

And look,  I even have a new watermark for my photo's . . . . Love it!

If you are in the market for a Blog refresh or a cute watermark for your photo's, pop over and see what Candace and Annie from the new site Bomb Squad Blogs can do for you.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.