Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2015

HYCCT1503 Strength

Here's my next card I made for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge.

I know we are into November, and I have finished all of my cards but will continue to post one a day to give them all their own little time to shine! Remember I was a late starter - I started on day 10 so had some catching up to do!


This day's challenge was I am a Warrior and to have any image/symbol that represents Strength & Fierceness.

I thought this proud Lion image was a powerful statement on his own without adding a sentiment on the front.

I will post a picture of them all ready to post to the Mater Foundation.
I really do hope they bring some sunshine and joy as I have enjoyed making each card for them.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.