Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2015

HYCCT1521 Our Time

Here's my next card I made for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge.



This day's challenge was Relationships Matter - use an image or sentiment for friends/family,sister, etc.

I love the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique so used that on this card.

When I try something new, in general, I will make 2 at a time - in case one doesn't work!
So when I did the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique the other day, this is the first one I did. I wasn't too happy with it as I think I have too much of a gap between the colours. However, I still love it and it works for this challenge.
I also got this new Unity stamp (woohoo, a freebie!) so I stamped it off 3 times and have coloured it with 3 different outcomes. The first you saw yesterday (reds), the 3rd one (blues), who knows - stay watching.

I must say - how good are the colours at co-ordinating on this card!
Stampin Up card stock, Tim Holtz Distress Inks and my Copics - wow, 3 brands but who would know!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment