Followers

Monday, December 21, 2015

CUCC48 Blessings

Ok, it's my time for a Challenge over at Soul Scrappers.
This will be my last one as I have stepped down (LOL, again!) from the Design Team.


Being that it is Christmas time, I know everyone is busy, with some feeling stressed out for various reasons, I thought we would focus on being "Thankful" - no matter how tough life is, we can always find something to be thankful for and brighten our day! 
So with that in mind, your Cooking Creation recipe this month is:
  • Use a Rub-on or two
  • place a Heart on your layout
  • use a sign or banner somewhere
  • let's have some ribbon too


All my hearts are rub-on's so I have the rub-on's and hearts covered!
I have my quote on my banner/sign and I have a piece of quilted ribbon (yes my favourite!) wrapped around my banner.

I would love if you could join in for this last time!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment