Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Fear Not cards

The new Rose Wonder stamp set is going to become a favourite of mine I am sure!

Here are 3 clean and simple cards I made today:

This first one uses the Fear not, saying from the Rose Wonder stamp set and the Blushing bride sides is from the new Timeless Textures stamp set..


This second one uses the Fear not, saying and the flower/leaves stamps from the Rose Wonder stamp set. I have then used the Rose Garden Thinlit Die to cut out the flower/leaves in Blushing Bride card stock and adhered over the stamp - saved having to colour in to give some colour!


This third one uses the Fear not, saying and the single flower and leaves stamps from the Rose Wonder stamp set. I have used my aqua brush with Wild Wasabi and Rose Red and my Blender pen with Crushed Curry.



Wow - I love all 3 of them and can't pick a favourite.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment