Followers

Monday, January 25, 2016

You Enchant Me

Oh I have been having fun colouring in - yes, I've started some classes for my Copic's over at Kit & Clowder.

I took a class with a different group last year and really wasn't that motivated, but have to say that I am so encouraged and inspired that this is my year to finally get the knack of Copic's.
I am having soooo much fun and my colouring is improved 110% and is only going to get better!

Here's an image I did for the Scrapper's Delight FB Challenge using their Freebie Digi "Spread your Wings Fairy".


Copics Used: 
Skin: E00, E31, E33
Hair: T5, T7, BV17
Eyes: BG28, White Pencil
Dress: V04, V05, V06
Wings: YG00, YG13, YG23
Cast Shadow: C0, C1

So you will be seeing a lot more of my colouring attempts and can see my improvements as I progress.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.