Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Birthday Kisses for You

Here's a card I made using a Freebie Digi called Cupid 3 - there is a range of them you can purchase from Scrappers Delight.


Not my best at colouring but I must admit I struggle with the smaller ones that have heaps of detail.....on the upside, I am improving and game enough to show you all which means that yes, I am pretty happy with how she turned out.


Copics Used: 
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E53, R21
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Eyes: YG07, white gel pen
Lips: RV04
Clothes: R24, R27, R20
Wings: YG00, YG21
 Bow: RV04
Also used:
Jaded Blossom: Scalloped Square Die, Stitched Square Birthday Candies 2 Stamp Set, 
Stampin Up: Melon Mambo ink, 7/8 Scallop Circle punch, 3/4 Circle punch
Papers are My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Madison Avenue from my stash


I am entering this card into the following Challenges. 

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.