Not my best at colouring but I must admit I struggle with the smaller ones that have heaps of detail.....on the upside, I am improving and game enough to show you all which means that yes, I am pretty happy with how she turned out.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E53, R21
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Eyes: YG07, white gel pen
Clothes: R24, R27, R20
Wings: YG00, YG21
Jaded Blossom: Scalloped Square Die, Stitched Square Birthday Candies 2 Stamp Set,
Stampin Up: Melon Mambo ink, 7/8 Scallop Circle punch, 3/4 Circle punch
Papers are My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Madison Avenue from my stash
I am entering this card into the following Challenges.
- The Corrosive Challenge Blog #2 Love Love Love
- Just Keep on Creating #February 2016 Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #February Stamp or Digi anywhere
- Let's Color Link Party #3 Anything goes with something colored
- Simply Papercraft #23 Anything Goes
Thanks for looking,
Until next time, Happy Crafting.