Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Chesire We're All Mad Here tag

Here's my fun "Chesire" mixed media tag I created using Sweet Escape's Wonderland Digi Pack.

I need to create the other 3 when I get a chance. I had a lot of fun using my Gelato's, Modeling Paste and stencils. The Julie Nutting Watercolor paper Tags are fantastic for this.


Copics Used: 
Skin/Tail: E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20
Hair: W7, W9, C6
Eyes: YG13
Mouth: R30
Dress/Shoes: R22, R24, R27
Stockings: R20, R21, R22 
Necklace: BV11, BV13

Also used:
Julie Nutting: Watercolor Tag Pad
Jaded Blossom: Greetings From Wonderland Stamp Set
Stampin Up: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
Art Basics: Modeling Paste - Opaque Matte
Tim Holtz: Frayed Burlap Distress Paint
Gelatos: Banana and ?organe
Key trinket from my stash, 

I am entering this card into the following Challenges:

·  Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment