Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

SAB 2016- Just For You

Here's the 2nd card I made using the new SAB and Occasions goodies I recently got.

I actually used a card sample in the Demonstrator's Magazine we get for this one. I have changed it a bit but the basic's are still there. LOL, I buggered it so had to change it up a bit, but still love it!

I had made a 3rd card but stuffed it so bad I tore it up and tossed it! Yes I can't save every one I bugger!



This one is so simple (LOL, for some!) and beautiful.

Products used:
Stamp Set: Botanicals for You (SAB)
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Botanical Gardens DSP (SAB)
Ink:  Staz-on Jet Black, Mint Macaron, Hello Honey
Accessories: Mint Macaron & Basic Black Bakers Twine (Occasions), Distressing tool (retired), Pearls, Rhinestones, Double sided tape.

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.